Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Basic Summary

So I think that it would be fair to try to give you a summary of what I am going to try to explain more in depth. Yes, I am going to explain my identity, my past, and my life, but I think you should have an idea of what you are getting into before you can't dig yourself back out.

So, here goes nothing....

Earth isn't what you think it is. There is no God. Sorry, but there isn't. There are gods, yes, and demons. There are beings who's forms were never physical, who are just ripples of energy left over by the explosion of the universe. Beings who's lives are endless stretches of consciousness. Over time they developed a deeper level of energy, almost palpable, and something that connects with our own minds and, because human minds can't really wrap around the idea of such creatures, they allow a manifestation instead... basically seeing something that isn't there. 

Five thousand years ago in the shadows of what is now the western European seaboard, there was a huge gap that seemed to rip the universe in half. Through this gap, a being darker than you can imagine stepped.

This ripple was so filled with energy, such magic, that human beings felt the surge of power. They were attracted to it.... millions travelled to Europe. Some got closer to the source than others. So got so very close that they actually lived in what is now the UK. This ancient people was so changed by the raw power that they developed their own... the first witches, wizards, fae.

That being that entered was the Demon King, Annalgareth. I give you his name now while I didn't in the past because nothing you could do now would change what happened. He at first shared the views of all the other gods and demons: The humans were to be helped, a source of entertainment. But soon, Annalgareth grew bad. He viewed the humans as little better than we view cattle... we were for labor, and for fun, and food, nothing more. And so he was separated from the rest, and the gods realized they alone could not stop them, nor could the demons. They needed help from the humans.

The 7 major gods and 11 major demons each chose a human and marked them as their own. Before the child was born, with their spirit there was a ceremony, an exchange of blood, which gifted the child with the god's or demon's magic. They were the Ancient Seven and Dark Eleven. They were all related, interconnected, and were born in the people of magic that lived where the portal opened.

They grew until the youngest of them was 11 years, and their powers were honed, and then they were called to action by Immortals. Irrieli, vampires, you get the idea. They trained, and raised an army, and they chained the demon king in a cavern of ice in the north pole. How they actually accomplished that is grizzly to say the least, and it isn't at all as heroic as you might think.

The leader of the 18 of them was named Alexander Cross. He was the eldest of the seven, and blood-bound to the god of fire. So I'd just like to introduce you to my past self.

Yes, I know, he's a dude. And yes, I know, I'm a chick. Shocker? You change gender every time you are reincarnated.

Everyone died before Alexander. Child birth, ship wreck, disease, you get the idea. He was last and he didn't seem to die so he decided that it was time, and he killed himself.

Thousands of years passed in the underworld, which was all quite fun, except that the chains soon started to break an we had to come back to save the world once more. That is why I am here again.

The catch with being reincarnated is you don't remember anything from your past lives. You would of course if you could remember being born or things like that, but you can't because of the structure of a baby's brain. So... naturally, you start all over again.

So how did I remember? That's a grizzly topic. I died when I was 9. My friend and I were playing in a storm by a flooded creek bed and I fell in, and got trapped under a bridge. The thing about dying, though, is that since your being is no longer trapped inside your mind all those things your mind couldn't do come back. When you die, you remember everything about your current and past lives, everything you have done and gone through. And that is just what happened. You can understand that that totally freaked out a nine year old little girl.

I was dragged out from under the bridge and given CPR, so I came back in the same body... but I still remembered everything. That is where I learned all that I was and all that I had to do.

I ignored it something fierce for years, honestly. I shoved it down, thinking it was an illusion of an oxygen deprived brain. Until I kept dying in ways that I should never come back from, until I met people that couldn't exist. A man I knew was over 200 years old slit my throat and I was dead for 15 minutes. That SHOULD be impossible, but it wasn't. Pretty remarkable, no?

When I was 11 or 12, I decided to act upon my childhood dream.... to grow wings. I remember when I was 3 wishing I had wings with all my heart, to fly. So I simply googled How To Grow Wings, and I came across this website.... 43things.com and found that there were about a dozen other people just like me who wanted wings more than anything in the world. There were ideas plastered all over the website, and spells. It wasn't terribly active but I came up with a spell of my own and posted it and found about 3 other people who checked it regularly.

Soon, more people started joining. We had roughly 12 active members and I made a spin off website, where we could be more organized from the world and really focus. WingedOnes.Ning.Com

Right around then is when people started flooding. Within the next two months, what had been 12 or 20 people for years became 30, then 60, and before six months had passed we topped 100 people who wanted this. We had dozens of spells and everything seemed perfect... Until I met two guys.

The first of them was a bit younger than me. His name was Daniel. Daniel started talking to me and asking me odd questions... if I spoke the Witches' Tongue, and then he'd say words that no human mind should understand in a language that was "old" millennia ago.  It sparked memories in me, memories that I had fought to bury for a long time. When he said "Annalgareth", I lost it. I told him what I knew, and was pumped so full of adrenaline that I shut down the window and didn't come back to talk to him for days.

He introduced me to one named Thor. Thor's name also made me seem to remember something from long ago, and we talked, and I found that I thought Daniel was the Emerald One.... and Thor did too. The Emerald One is the youngest of the Ancient Seven, or -- ironically -- Danielle in her past life. Daniel flipped his casket then and left, and we wouldn't see or hear from him for months at a time.

The cat was out of the bag. Now the whole site knew of the past, of the history I had fought so long to bury. But that was alright, because in doing so I found so many others of the 18. I found almost all of them by December 12, 2011.

Once I had accepted it, and started telling people, I saw things I told myself weren't there. But they were. I was attacked by Hunters and Demons, and at one point I was even visited by a God while in the shower. The god was named Aro, and I was informed of my duties and I was introduced to the Underworld again. Because I had already died in this life, I could walk the Underworld freely.

The Demon King's chains started breaking and a war began in the underworld. It started precisely a year before it would end. My friend, Hidden Heart, who was in the Dark Eleven led a toon and so did I, along with several units run by the demonai.

Hidden and I met some cute guys in a bar. We jokingly fought with them and when we went on a date with them, I woke up with a sword through my stomach, alone and in a cave. I made my way back to the underworld and a nurse treated to my wounds, but I was fading. Not... mentally or strengthwise, but literally. I was ghost like, you could see straight through me. Everyone in the underworld commented on it... and then one day I disappeared entirely. No one could see or hear me anymore. I could still touch, though.

I quickly went to the leaders in the Underworld, the head demons, to ask for their help. But they couldn't see or hear me either.... and more unsettling, they didn't remember me.

Whatever had been on that sword that he stabbed me with was a poison, a curse. A curse to forget, to leave me isolated. He was the only one who could still see me.

 Hidden wasn't effected by the curse for the longest time. We managed to convince the others I still existed, but in a few months I saw it effecting her, too. She started doubting it, wondering if we were crazy, and she was prone to days of anger where she wouldn't talk to me at all. Soon she declared it was a lie and we had been lying to everyone.... and then she forgot everything entirely.

That was a few months before the end of the war. I got my body back, and could be seen again, but the curse was irreversible. I was alone to fight the demon king, when there were supposed to be 18 of us. To make the magic of 18, I would have had to give my life.

However.... I don't have to give it now.  I gave all my magic to keep him imprissoned, but to get rid of him permanently, I will die.

At this point, you are probably thinking I am crazy. Seeing things, and too silly to notice. That this is the story of a mad woman. It is alright if you think me mad, but I know I am not for one simple reason... the scar, on my arm.

When the man in the woods slit my throat he was trying to get me to tell him information. I still have a thin white scar across my throat where the knife touched. But before killing me, to get the information, he had done horrible things. He put my necklace in the fire, and burned it onto my arm. My necklace was an amulet in the shape of a dragon, and I still have the dragon shaped scar on the forearm of my right arm.

The physical manifestations, the cuts, the bruises, the broken bones were not imagined. They couldn't have been. The ash stains on my rug or the falcon who always sat upon my sill in the mornings to say hello. The times I got on live camera with people from that website and held fire in the palm of my hand.

I know that what all you just read is confusing, but please understand I just did my best to condense 5000 years of explanations into a single post.

1 comment:

  1. https://jfclost.blogspot.com/2019/12/spn-dr-alexandryne-rose-skyfaller-nikko.html

    ReplyDelete